Pumpkin is one of Nature’s Superfoods.
It is rich in Antioxidants, Vitamins A, C, and E and an excellent source of dietary fibre.
It is a natural cure for constipation and settling your dog’s digestive system, during bouts of diarrhoea or a sick stomach.
Pumpkin is also excellent for weight loss as it has the effect of making your dog feel more full than they really are.
It is super nutritious and as an added bonus, most dogs love the taste! Making it easier to provide delicious and nutritious food to even the fussiest eaters.
10 key benefits of providing pumpkin to your pet are:
1. Pumpkin is a rich source of vitamin A.
2. Pumpkin is one of the best-known sources of the antioxidant beta-carotene.
3. The potassium contained within pumpkins can have a positive effect on blood pressure.
4. The antioxidants and vitamins contained within pumpkins could prevent degenerative damage to the eyes.
5. Many studies have suggested that increasing consumption of plant foods like pumpkin decreases the risk of obesity and overall mortality, diabetes, and heart disease.
6. Pumpkin promotes healthy skin and coat, increased energy, overall lower weight.
7. Plant foods like pumpkins that are high in both vitamin C and beta-carotene offer an immunity boost from their powerful combination of nutrients
8. Natural cure for constipation
9. Natural remedy settling a sick stomach
10. Highly Palatable and easy to feed
FIND OUT ABOUT THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF KALE!!!