HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER & PUMPKIN BISCUITS
Looking for an easy peasy recipe to make for your beloved furry friend?
Then why not try these Soopa Tasty Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Biscuits.
- 225g pumpkin puree (you can use this recipe for added nutrition)
- 2 eggs
- 45 g Oats (if your dog is on a grain free diet, you can use an extra 30g grain free flour instead)
- 360g whole wheat flour, brown rice flour, or gluten free flour
- 3 tablespoons of all natural peanut butter
TRY OUT CARROT & PUMPKIN BITES
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
2. In small bowl, stir together the flour and oats.
3. In a separate large bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin and peanut butter until combined. Stir wet ingredients into dry.
4. Pour onto a floured surface and roll dough out to 1/2 thick. Cut out using cookie cutter.
5. The dough will be a little sticky, a dusting of flour for your hands and the rolling pin will help! Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown.
6. Place on cooling racks and let cool thoroughly. They will harden as they cool.
Serve and enjoy!
This recipe makes about 24 small treats.
CHECK OUT THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF PUMPKIN