Christmas Treats for Dogs – Homemade Doggie Pudding
Howlooo Soopa Friends.
I’m back in the kitchen cooking up Christmas Treats for Dogs. Lily will enjoy this Christmas!
This homemade dog food recipe is a fun and easy way to make sure that your dog is getting a nutritious and delicious dinner, one that would be fit for a hooooman!
This Christmas Pudding is so easy to make, so versatile, and best of all totally nutritious and tasty!!
Eggs are a nutritional powerhouse for your dog packed with protein, vitamins and minerals and contain 100% digestible protein making eggs a great source of protein for your dog.
Pumpkin is excellent for dogs with anal gland issues because it is rich in fibre which helps aid digestion. Spinach is naturally bursting with calcium and Vitamin K which is known to support good bone health and growth. A simple, delicious and nutritious homemade dog food recipe for your dog to enjoy this Christmas!
– Barbara & Lily
- 2 x eggs
- 1 x Spinach & Pumpkin Topping pouch
- Or steam 1/4 cup spinach and 1/4 cup pumpkin once cooked puree and add one teaspoon of Coconut oil.
- 4 x desert spoons coconut flour
- 1 x teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup natural yogurt
- 1 x packet cranberry and sweet potato bites
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and then blend Soopa topping into the mix.
- Add coconut flour and honey, mix well.
- Place mixture in pudding bowl lined with baking paper.
- Fill saucepan halfway with boiling water
- Carefully place pudding bowl in saucepan cover and cook for 40 minutes.
- Once cooked remove from pan and allow cool.
- Fill zip bag with natural yogurt.
- Cut corner of bag and pipe top of pudding.
- Decorate with bites YUM!